If you’re a camping or water enthusiast, you already know Rancho Cucamonga is close to the mountains and to the ocean, the perfect place to take advantage of both forms of recreation. Even better, there is a local business offering secure and affordable RV and boat storage, the perfect place for your favorite recreational vehicles.
The Next Best Thing to Home
Due to city and even HOA restrictions on where you can park, RV and boat owners are many times faced with finding storage outside their own neighborhoods. There’s no place like home, but you can have the next best thing at Victoria RV and Boat Storage. Here are some of the benefits you’ll find:
- Local storage: You don’t have to go far to retrieve your RV or boat; pick-ups and drop-offs are fast and easy.
- Convenience: Victoria RV and Boat Storage is located near two freeways, I-15 and I-210, giving you easy-on, easy-off access.
- Gate access: Take care of recreational business on your own time schedule, with 24/7 gate access.
- Payments: Rentals are available on month–to-month basis and payments are accepted online, allowing us to offer secure and affordable RV and boat storage.
- Indoor and outdoor: Outdoor parking is available, or choose a little extra pampering and store your RV and boat indoors.
Security is a Serious Business
We know your RV and boat are major purchases that are very valuable. We take security very seriously and can offer these security features:
- On-site security patrol
- Computerized gate access
- Camera surveillance
- Well-lighted facility
- Perimeter fencing
- Motion detectors
- Individual door alarms for unit storage, with alarm sensors available for outside parking.
Enjoy Peace of Mind
Victoria RV and Boat Storage lets you enjoy your vehicles and have peace of mind that they’re safe when you’re not using them. We are proud to offer a top-quality facility with top-quality services that make secure and affordable RV and boat storage possible.